$44.99 - $124.99
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
$34.99 - $39.95
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
$120.80 $151.00 20% Off
World Cup Champion Greg Minnaar's signature tire. - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims The Maxxis Assegai tire is named after the iron-tipped spear used by the Zulu people of South Africa. Greg Minnaar, a native of South Africa, thought it was a fitting name for a tire ready to do battle on the mountain. The tall knobs punch through dust and loam to find traction but also offer support and confidence on wet roots and rocks. While other tires excel only in certain conditions, the Maxxis Assegai is built to go fast everywhere.
$44.99 - $120.80 $44.99 - $151.00 Up to 20% Off
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
Choose a tire that's as extreme as your ride. The Wild Rock'R2 benefits from reinforced technology, which in turn lends itself to smooth braking, superb grip, and a tough, puncture-resistant skin. Massive rubber blocks create a meaty tread pattern that handles stress better than Zoloft, and a bold, claw-shaped shoulder pattern snags traction on loose slopes and otherwise treacherous conditions. A central groove gives this tire all the directional stability you'll need to stay on track. For optimum performance, MICHELIN recommends using their GUM-X compound on the rear tire, and their MAGI-X compound on the front. - Weight: 1050 grams - In order to use Michelin Tubeless Ready tires as tubeless tires, you must use a tubeless/sealant kit, which is sold separately.
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictible traction - Directional tread pattern ideal for dry to tacky trail conditions - Angled, siped knobs spaced for enhanced cornering bite
$125.99 - $129.99
The Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready allrounder tires are lighter, faster and supported with stronger sidewalls, compared to previous GP5000 versions. Designed to be compatible with hooked and hookless rims, this new standard in road tubeless ready technology will allow you to ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. - Hookless rim compatible up to 73 PSI / 5 bars - The tubeless ready (TR) carcass construction is robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless or with an inner tube - Vectran Breaker is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fiber with an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tire as a puncture protection insert - Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride - Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering - BlackChili Compound provides the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling
The G4 Team Issue downhill tire is tailor made for aggressive riding in difficult rocky conditions. The tread features ramped edges with an open tread design and aggressive shoulders to keep the G4 gripping while it quickly clears debris for confident cornering. Dual-ply casing and gravity-specific compounds maximize traction and durability on even the harshest trails. Key features - A downhill mountain bike tire that excels in rocky and loose conditions - Ramped edges for fast rolling with terraced shoulder knobs for consistent traction - Large center knobs improve handling and braking traction - Sipes for increased traction on slippery roots and rocks - Dual-Ply multi-layer casing adds stability for heavy-duty DH tires with added butyl layer to prevent flats
Bontrager's World Cup-winning downhill tire gives you incredible braking control and traction at high speed over aggressive, loose, rocky terrain, wet or dry. The unique G5 tread profile provides maximum bite at any lean angle, with a predictable transition into controlled slides. Key features - Excels in loose, rocky, and wet conditions - Center knob tie-bar increases braking traction - Dual-step shoulder knobs for high lean angle traction - Open tread spacing is self-cleaning - Dual-Ply multi-layer casing adds stability in larger-volume, heavy-duty tires
An aggressive tread and durable construction offer traction and confidence in the most aggressive conditions. Rubber that rails The SE5 Team Issue is a durable trail and enduro MTB tire designed for maximum braking and cornering traction without compromising rolling speed. The dual-block center tread pairs with an aggressive side tread for a versatile tire that performs well in both the front and rear. The TM-Grip rubber compound bites harder and the Core Strength construction offers additional tire support along with tread and sidewall protection. Product details - A durable, aggressively treaded MTB tire that delivers confidence on any terrain - Dual-blocked center tread with aggressive side knobs for confident cornering and braking traction - Proprietary TM-Grip compound and 120 TPI construction offer great traction and tire feel - Durable and strong Core Strength Casing adds sub-tread and sidewall protection - Tire bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
Durable yet lightweight construction for confident traction in aggressive conditions and quick climbs back to the top. Rubber that rails The XR5 Team Issue is a lightweight trail MTB tire designed for maximum braking and cornering traction without compromising rolling speed. The dual-block center tread and aggressive side tread delivers a versatile tire that performs well in both the front and rear. The TM-Grip rubber compound bites harder and the Inner Strength construction offers lightweight sidewall protection. Product details - An aggressively treaded MTB tire with a lightweight construction for confidence in any terrain - Dual-blocked center tread with aggressive side knobs for confident cornering and braking traction - Proprietary TM-Grip compound and 60 TPI construction offers great traction and tire feel - Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection - Tire bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
It's all in the name. Trail Boss is at home on...well...trails! A true all-arounder, the Trail Boss will instantly feel at home on your local singletrack. This is the tread of choice for many in the WTB office. Want to go out and own it? Be a Trail Boss. - Tightly spaced, blocky tread minimizes rolling resistance until braking allows the knobs to truly dig in - Supportive side knobs deliver traction when trying to keep the bike upright on off-camber surfaces - Commonly used as a rear tire with a WTB Vigilante on the front
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 27.5 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 913g, DNA compound
- Don’t let the name fool you, this big-time influencer has a knob pattern based on our successful trail bike design but with a meatier fat bike carcass. - It performs equally amazing in both cold and warm weather terrain when you want to just go fast. - An open, aggressive tread pattern is designed to get you through snow, mud, rocks and anything else you want to conquer with confidence and poise.
$124.99 - $129.99
- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
- Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for Gravel - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance - The perfect tire for the latest gravel bike trend Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 27.5''/584 - 127 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: OneStar - Tire Technology: MicroSkin - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
$124.99 - $129.99
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- Specifically developed for the front wheel - Extra-aggressive XC tread - Precise steering behavior - Reliable cornering when riding at the limit - Sporty handling and direct feedback - High braking performance in all conditions - Addix Speedgrip compound: Speed, grip, and durability
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties.
$89.99 - $129.99
- For Trail and Cross Country - Extremely versatile all-round tire - Has larger side lugs for cornering performance - Fast rolling and lots of traction - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail, and Twinskin construction - Available in Addix Speedgrip, Addix Performance, and Addix Super Race compounds
$69.99 - $75.99
Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
$69.99 - $75.99
- The SS and SS+ feature an all-new tread pattern consisting of a smoother, diamond pattern center with more aggressive side lugs. - This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. - The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 126 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer's proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound. - The SS+ uses the same build as the SS but adds a bead-to-bead layer of Panaracer's ProTite puncture material for even more protection against tread and sidewall cuts for those extra demanding courses or rides with sharp flint rock.
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
Panaracer Romero High Output tire utilizes a triple compound and our Anti-Flat Plus technology that combines bead-to-bead protection with a rubber belt for added protection at low pressure. - 120 TPI XC/Enduro model utilizes a dual compound under the sidewall protection
Page 1 of 1