A tough, tubeless-compatible 27.5-inch disc wheelset in traditional non-boost thru-axle spacing.
- Pinned construction double-wall rim with new-school 29mm internal width, tubeless compatibility, offset/asymmetrical construction, and hookless construction
- Asymmetric rims w/offset spoke holes for better triangulation of spoke angles and balance of tensions in a wheel build, resulting in a stronger, stiffer, and more reliable wheel
- Joytech thru-axle alloy 6-Bolt hubs w/serviceable cup and cone bearings
- Shimano steel freehub: 8/9/10/11sp MTB compatibility
- 6-Bolt disc compatible only
- Reinforced head straight gauge 14G/2.0mm Stainless Steel spokes (black) w/12mm brass nipples (black)
- Weight: 1191g
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Inner Rim Width||29mm|
|Outer Rim Width||32.2mm|
|Hub||Joytech alloy 6-Bolt w/serviceable cup and cone bearings|
|Spokes||Reinforced head straight gauge 14G/2.0mm Stainless Steel (black)|
|Nipples||12mm brass (black)|
|Axle||142 x 12mm thru-axle|
|Extras||High-pressure rim tape (non-tubeless)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / Black / 27.5-inch||058817392009||247571-02||49N22522429K|