The idea of using neoprene as a barrier against the cold has been around since 1950s in wetsuits, but was only recently adopted for cycling. The theory was, if it can keep you warm in near zero water submersion, it can keep your hands warm on the bike. The FS260-Pro Nemo Glove II proves this theory correct, helping keep your hands warm on even some of the coolest, dampest days.
The high-quality susperstretch neoprene creates a comfortable, snug-fitting glove and the addition of a wicking terry inner moves moisture away from your skin and adds a little extra warmth.
- Superstretch neoprene outer
- Wicking terry inner for insulating warmth
- Waterproof fabric with welded construction
- Deep cuff overlaps with sleeve
- Silicone grip palm print
- Reflective trim
- E-Swipe touchscreen compatible finger
|Black / X-Small||05055939958330||E1216BK/2||FS221218199S|
|Black / XX-Large||05055939958385||E1216BK/7||FS222254819L|