In-Store Shopping Update
You can continue to support our business and our incredible employees by shopping with us. Below, we've outlined temporary limitations for visiting our physical store. As always, you can order online for curbside pickup. Please feel free to reach out to us for a personalized virtual consultation regarding any planned purchases.
- Repair pick up and drop off can be done outside. Please call when you arrive, and we will meet you outside to pick up your bike! If possible, call ahead or email to coordinate. We will meet you in the parking lot, take your information then bring your bike inside.
- If you’re just looking for information please call, we’d be happy to talk to you.
- Sales floor will be limited to 10 people at one time. We are happy to show you our collection of awesome bikes and know a great ride in the sun can be such a help during this stressful time. This way we can practice safe social distancing.
- We ask all customers to wear a mask, wash their hands on entering and maintain a reasonable distance between each other and staff.
- Please look with your eyes and not with your hands.
- If possible, cash transactions are discouraged. Visa, MasterCard, Interac and American Express are accepted.
- We will remain open during regular business hours moving forward and have no plans on closing the shop. If this does happen we will ensure to give every minute of notice we can to allow customers to pick up any repairs before we close.
Above all, if you’re not feeling well, please stay home. Ride your bike and take a break!