Wald's 742 training wheels feature three slots on the brace arm allowing this wheel set to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 26-inch wheels. The brace arms are designed to fit rear frames tubes up to .75 inches in diameter. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 125 pounds.
- The Wald Training Wheels fit 16- to 26-inch bicycles.
- The Wald Training Wheels support riders up to 125 pounds.
Help your young ones learn to ride safely with Evo's Heavy Duty Training Wheels. They fit children's bicycles sized 16 to 20 inches and are made from steel so they are tough enough to move them from bike to bike as your kids grow, too.
Adjustable to fit 16" - 24" bicycles
- Ideal for kids bikes with derailleurs
- Designed for NUTTED rear axles
- Does not fit QR axles (note: QR axles can be changed to NUTTED style)
- Includes threaded rear axle extender
- 125lb weight capacity
Wald's 10252 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 20-inch wheels and are intended for use by riders weighing up to 100 pounds. These training wheels feature new frame adapters that improve installation.
The new frame adapters enable this wheel set to be mounted on bicycles with .75 and 1.00-inch rear frame tubes. The training wheels can also be mounted onto bicycles with 1.25-inch rear frame tubes when the frame adapters are not used.