Weighing in at a mere 260 grams per set, the SPRY, with its sleek, super low-profile design, makes a great addition to the XPEDO flat pedal line up. The magnesium-cast body measures only 11mm thin and allows plenty of ground clearance in the most aggressive terrains. Its large platform area with 14 pins on each pedal provides superior grip for maximum pedal efficiency.
- Weight: 260g
- Body: Magnesium
- Spindle: CroMo
- Bearings: 2 Cartridge
- Bushings: 1 DU
- Pins: 28 Straight Pins per pair
- Size: 106x100x11 (mm)
- One side SPD, the other side flat
- Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier
- Better grip on flat side for wet condition
- Convenient road touring pedal
- Optimized for urban riding
- Best match with CT or MT shoes
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
- Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
- 380 grams (pair)
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
- 352 grams (pair)
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding.
- 310 grams (pair)
- CLICK'R binding on one side and flat pedal on the other
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- Integrated reflector
- Easier to catch the binding
- Versatile use
- Longer life
- Smart appearance
- Weight: 418g
- Easy entry and release
- Better grip on flat side
- Rider tune
- Color: Black
- Average weight: 418 g
- Binding: Single Sided
- Cleat included: SM-SH56
- Optional cleat: SM-SH51
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals.
- Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast
- The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance
- Carbon-composite body
- Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
- 4mm longer axle available
- Low stack height
- 0.7mm lower than PD-6800
- Model Number: PD-R8000
- Series: Ultegra
- Pedal System: SPD-SL
- Average Weight: 248 grams
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance.
- Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins
- Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts
Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. The easily adjustable tension makes clipping in and out smooth and simple, with the ability to increase tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages.
- Technology: Spring
- Cleats: Keo Grip
- Retention: 8 to 12
- Body: Composite
- Spindle: Chromoly
- Platform Material: Composite
- Platform area: 400mm²
- Platform width: 50mm
- Q Factor: 53mm
- Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm)
- Weight (pedal): 140g
- Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring.
- Use: Road
- Material: Polyamide + PTFE
- Lateral adjustment: 4mm
- Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm
- Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
The X-TRACK is LOOK's entry level off-road pedal, but does not mean technology is left aside. The aluminum body and Chromoly+, double-sealed axles are robust and ensure total fluidity thru the pedal stroke. Tension can be quickly and easily adjusted from 6 thru 14.
- Technology: X-Track
- Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately)
- Cleats standard: SPD compatible
- Retention: 6 to 14
- Body: Aluminum
- Spindle: Chromoly+
- Platform area: 350mm²
- Platform width: 57mm
- Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm)
- Weight (pedal): 200g
- Weight (pair + cleats): 450g
- Float angle: 6°
- Release angle: 13°
X-TRACK cleats are compatible with all SPD-standard pedals, utilizing 2-screw mounting for an ultra compact profile and lightweight. X-TRACK Easy cleats provide a 13° angle of disengagement and allow for multidirectional release.
- Compatibility: X-Track and Geo Trekking Collection, SPD compatible
- Material: Premium Steel
- Clip out direction: Multidirectional
- Clip in: 30% easier
- Angle of Disengagement: 13°
- Lateral Adjustment: 2mm
- Angular Adjustment: 1°
- Weight (pair): 45g
The AE05 Evo+ Platform pedals have replaceable pins on a concave, extruded, CNC-machined aluminum body for a stiff and responsive feel, while dual DU bushing bearings keep them turning smoothly. These 17mm-thick pedals provide tons of clearance.
- Platform: 100 x 96 x 17mm (12 mm center)
- Constructed from extruded aluminum with CNC machining
- Dual DU bushing internals
- 10 replaceable pins per side
You've got flat shoes and shoes with cleats. Are you really gonna let your pedals tell you which ones you can wear? Crank Brothers' hybrid-style Double Shot is a flat and clipless pedal to suit your every pedaling whim. Molded pins and ribs offer superior grip, and diamond plate pads are supremely tactile. You've got entry from either side of the pedal, so that's two chances per revolution to catch. Thanks to the wide, platform-style body, though, you'll keep moving even if you don't.
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: A380 aluminum
- wing material: 17-4PH stainless
- spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- release angle: 15° / 20°
- q-factor: 52mm
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
- cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included
- weight: 395g per pair
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
- SPD compatibility
- Weight (pair): 30g
- Float: 6 degrees
- Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
Strapless design for quick-and-easy entry and release.
- Improves power transfer for efficient pedaling and helps keep feet in correct position on pedals
- Durable nylon construction
- In-molded anti-slip tread pattern
- Includes mounting hardware
- 62g per pair