Super simple and built to last, the new Yakima HangOut 2 offers grab-and-go bike carrying convenience for almost any vehicle. The adjustable strap system and QuickTrigger hub make installation easy, and the padded feet and coated metal buckles protect your vehicle’s paint. Integrated StableCradles secure your bikes for a confident carry and make loading and unloading a piece of cake. When you aren’t off adventuring, the HangOut folds flat for compact storage.
- QuickTrigger hub system makes install easy and fast
- Integrated StableCradles hold bikes firmly in place
- Padded feet and coated metal buckles protect your vehicle
- Arms fold for compact storage
- Number of Bikes: 2
- Weight: 16.00 lbs
- Dimensions: L 27.50” x W 21.50” x H 11.25”
Yakima's Spare Joe 2 mounts to your vehicle's spare tire and holds two bikes. Anti-sway cradles hold the bikes securely ensuring they can't bump into each other. Plus, this nifty rack can be offset to allow your bikes to be more centered behind the vehicle, and the arms fold down when not in use, for easy storage, too.
The Swagman LOCKING THREADED HITCH PIN is specifically designed to prevent theft and wobble for Swagman's rack with threaded 2" receiver bar.
- High-security key allows for easy access with only a half-turn to unlock
- Premium chrome-plated for maximum rust protection
- Unique hidden pin cylinder for added security
- Fits 2" only equipped racks
The Swagman PARAMOUNT Pad is our newest addition to the Tailgate Pad lineup. It is designed to be the best tailgate pad in the business. It's a quick, easy, and safe solution for hauling up to 4 bikes in the back of your midsize pickup, depending on their size! This rugged tailgate pad constructed of high-density foam covered with tarpaulin protects your bikes from damage while being an economical and easy way to transport your bikes to the trailhead.
- Includes Velcro straps
- Stanchion pads prevent your bikes from flopping over onto each other during transport
- Mesh gear bags on the inside of the truck to keep all of your gear in one place
- Oversized latch access cover to use with as many truck latch placements as possible
- Latch access cover with clips to keep it open for use with backup cameras
- Nylon webbing for longer lifespan as opposed to poly webbing
- Fits full-size truck tailgates 61" wide
- Carries up to 7 bikes depending on size and spacing
- Fits mid-size truck tailgates 54" wide
- Carries up to 5 bikes depending on size and spacing
Swagman's RV Horizontal Bike Bag quickly and easily covers up to 2 bikes on a hitch-mounted rack. It's made of water-resistant polyurethane-coated nylon, and it has cinch straps and a large zip opening for a streamlined fit.
Transport up to two bikes with the Swagman Semi 2.0 Platform Hitch Rack. The platform design requires minimal lifting to load bikes and the ratcheting arms only grab the wheels so your bikes stay secure with zero frame contact.
- Integrated locking cable included
- Tilts down to allow access to rear-of-vehicle even while bikes are loaded
- Carries up to 2 bikes
- Fits 1-1/4” and 2” hitch receiver
- Fits most frame sizes, shapes, and styles
- Patented design
- Rear wheel ratchet strap firmly hold bikes and secure wheels
- Max. load: 45 lbs. per bike
Let's face it, as great as through-axles are for stiffness, control, and ease of use, they fall short when it comes to loading up your ride. Swagman's Spire fork mount is here to fix all that. This aluminum fork adapter makes it easy to fit your 15mm and 20mm through-axles in a traditional 9mm QR fork mount.
Swagman's Tailwhip Tailgate Pad makes it easy to load bikes in your truck and go. It's crafted from waterproof tarpaulin and high density foam to protect your bike and your vehicle. You'll love how easy it is to load up bikes for weekend trips, after work excursions, and—most importantly—shuttle runs.
Swagman's Titan 2 is an easy-to-use, sturdy double-arm hitch rack featuring quality steel construction for durability and long life. Swagman's protective anti-sway cradles quickly and easily secure your bikes and prevent bike-to-bike contact. The arms easily fold down when not in use, and the rack tilts forward so you can access the rear of your vehicle. You also get an integrated 8mm-diameter cable locking system to safeguard your precious cargo.
Swagman's Trailhead 4 rack is an easy-to-use, sturdy double-arm hitch rack featuring quality steel construction for durability and long life. Swagman's protective anti-sway cradles quickly and easily adjust to safely hold up to four bicycles and prevent bike-to-bike contact. The arms easily fold down when not in use, and the rack tilts forward so you can access the rear of your vehicle.
Swagman's Traveler XC2 is ready for adventure! This platform-style rack holds two bikes and is incredibly easy to load. Simply place the wheels in the holders and slide the ratcheting arm down securely on the top tube of your bike. Then, strap the wheels in place with the included straps. The XC2 rack is made of steel for excellent stability and durability, has adjustable wheel holders to fit different bike types, and folds up when not in use.
Swagman's Traveler XCS2 is ready for adventure! This platform-style rack holds two bikes and is incredibly easy to load. Simply place the wheels in the holders and slide the ratcheting arm down securely on the top tube of your bike. Then, strap the wheels in place with the included straps. The XCS2 is made of steel for excellent stability and durability, has adjustable wheel holders to fit different bike types, and folds up when not in use. This rack fits over a 2-inch towing bar (sold separately).
Swagman's Cross-Country Rack transports 2 bikes safely and securely, so it's always quick and easy to bring your bikes along! Place your bike in the wheel holders, adjust the ratcheting arm, strap the wheels down, and go. The XTC rack is made of steel for excellent stability and durability, features adjustable wheel holders to fit different bike types, and folds down so you can access your vehicle.
Swagman's most versatile and popular XTC2 bike rack, now with a tilting feature so you can access the rear of your vehicle.
A great solution for carrying 1-2 bikes with the secure mounting capabilities of a platform style rack, now with a tilting feature. The XTC2 Tilt hitch-mounted bike rack comes complete with a 1-1/4" receiver bar and a 2" adapter plate, allowing it to easily fit most hitches. The foam-padded hooks help protect the bike frame while using an easily adjustable push button ratcheting system to stabilize and secure the bikes into the wheel hoops that accommodate wheels up to 2.5" wide. This lightweight, easy-to-assemble system, supports most frame sizes, folds into clamshell shape when not in use and tilts away from your vehicle.
- Transports up to 2 bikes
- Max Load: 35lbs per bike
- Fits 20" - 29" wheel sizes
- Center arm folds down to allow access to the rear of vehicle without removing the rack
- Rack tilts away from the vehicle to allow access while bikes are still loaded
- Locking Hitch Pin, Cable, and Fat Tire Trays sold separately
- Rack Weight: 30lbs
Easy to mount and a cinch to store in the back of your car, Saris’ Solo is a low-profile rack for peace-of-mind convenience. Solo’s uni-body frame has no adjustable parts, which makes it a no-brainer to set up. With its soft, rubber, pivoting feet and four hold-down straps, the Solo safely and securely attaches to your car. Two strong buckles and an integrated anti-sway strap keep your bike in place. As an added bonus, the Solo is built with 100% recyclable, non-rusting materials.
The Original is Hollywood's first bike carrier, virtually the same affordable, easy-to-use, indestructible rack they designed back in 1973. Completely user-friendly, and capable of handling up to 3 bicycles, this model's multi-position frame locks into place on its own and its security straps hold fast to fit practically any car, van or SUV. The Original comes completely assembled and folds flat for easy storage, too.
This 15mm x 110 thru-axle adapter allows modern mountain bikers to quickly secure their bike on any 9mm fork-style bike mount.
- 15mm x 110mm
- Axle is not included. Works with your bike's thru-axle
- Built in safety tabs
- Durable black powder-coat finish
- All Yakima thru-axle Fork Adapters are compatible with Yakima ForkLift, SprocketRocket, Viper, Boa, SteelHead, CopperHead, SideWinder, BikerBar, BedHead and many other 9mm fork mounts
- Weight: 0.40 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 4.50 in x W 1.25 in x H 4.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Turn your 66" trailer into a 78" trailer. Widen your 66" wheel track and Crossbars by 13" with this kit. With 78" Crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks.
- Upgrade your RACKandROLL 66" trailer to a 78" trailer
- Comes with two 78" Crossmembers and two 78" Yakima Crossbars
- Weight: 17.31 lbs.
- Limited One Year Warranty
Sleek and strong, the BedRock HD’s low profile delivers a 300-lb. on-road capacity and Yakima's exclusive new Off-Road Rating for up to 180 lbs. all without the need to drill into the truck bed. Pair it with the HD Bar length that best fits the bed to carry bikes, skis, cargo boxes or the SkyRise Rooftop Tent all while preserving valuable cooler-carrying capacity underneath (HD Bar sold separately). This powerhouse truck rack provides strength and security, easily-accessible tie-down points, and T-slot attachment capability that makes adding gear easy.
- Easy to reach low profile height position makes it easy to rack out and reach gear
- Comes with four towers
- Requires Yakima HD Bar crossbar in 60"/68"/78" lengths (Sold Separately)
- Simple, tool-free attachment makes installation, removal and crossbar spread adjustments a breeze
- Best-in-class, maximum on-road rating of 300 lbs.
- Maximum off-road rating of 180 lbs.
- Built to last, with engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish
- Integrated tie-down points on end-caps of HD Bar make securing any load quick and simple
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and easy
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks the rack system to the truck bed
- Suggested mounts and accessories: Bike Mounts, Cargo Baskets, SkyRise Tent, Wear Strips, Eye Bolts, BigCatch Fishing Kayak Saddles
- Weight: 8.01 lbs
- Dimensions: L 5.50in x W 4.25in x H 7.00in
- Some assembly required, 30 minute install