FX 1 is a hybrid bike with a lightweight aluminum frame and quality parts that perform wherever you like to ride. It's perfect for anyone looking to get out more, ride as a family, do a bit of exercise, or commute to work on a versatile bike backed by a lifetime warranty.
It's right for you if...
- You want to get out and ride more, and you're looking for performance where it really counts: a lightweight frame, wide range of gearing, and strong wheels. You also want a great value and the confidence of Trek's lifetime warranty.
The tech you get
- A lightweight aluminum frame; 21 speeds so there's always a right gear for your terrain; strong, double-walled wheels with wide, stable tires; and mounts that make it easy to accessorize your ride with racks, fenders, lights, fitness trackers, a kickstand, and more!
The final word
- FX 1 is a versatile hybrid bike at a great value. It's built with a lightweight aluminum frame, performance parts that keep the price in check, and strong wheels built on double-walled rims. This hybrid is perfectly suited to a variety of uses, from casual riding to exercise and commutes.
Why you'll love it
- This bike brings families together, gets people away from screens, and lets you enjoy time outside
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmer's market to pick up groceries
- It's easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favorite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
The Dew Deluxe is the workhorse of commuters from all around the world. A reliable, easy-to-ride bike ensures a safe and efficient ride every time. With upright and comfortable geometry, a new Shimano 11-speed Deore drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes, fast-rolling, puncture-resistant WTB Horizon Comp 650B x 47 tires, and fenders with mud flaps, the Dew Deluxe will get you there in time for all the water cooler gossip.
Kona 6061 Aluminum
Kona 7005 and 6061 Aluminum alloys are used extensively throughout our fleet of mountain and asphalt bicycles. Tough, durable, and light alloys, both Kona 7005 and 6061 deliver fantastic, reliable performance that lasts for thousands of rides. Much of our 7005/6061 tubing is butted and/or formed, meaning the tubing’s wall thickness can be increased or decreased as well as shaped, so we can fine-tune a particular frame’s strength and ride characteristics depending on its intended application.
Bearing cups are actually pressed into the frame and are easily removable. An internal headset also reduces stack height, so the height of the stem and bars are more adjustable, giving the rider the best fit possible.
650B wheels and tires have a similar overall diameter to a traditional 700c gravel or commuting tire but with a smaller diameter rim and a wider, taller tire. The extra air volume in this new generation of urban and mixed-surface tires means they can be run comfortably at lower pressures while still rolling quickly on a variety of surfaces. It’s the best of both worlds.