Bike Service & Repair
We are focusing our repairs on getting the most number of people rolling in the quickest fashion.
When you bring your bicycle to us for maintenance or repair, our friendly, professionally trained technicians will assess your bike's needs and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
If you are reactivating a bike that has been stored for a while and is not a regular rider please put some air in the tires. This is the Stop, Drop and Roll check:
- With you standing next to the bike. Squeeze both brake levers and try to push the bike forward. If the bike moves forward easily, you have no brakes, this is bad. Don’t ride this bike.
- With you standing in front of the bike. Put the front wheel between your legs and your hands on the handlebars. Try to twist the bars side to side while holding the wheel firmly between your legs. If the bars move that is bad. Don’t ride this bike.
- Try to move the saddle by twisting it side to side. If it moves … this is bad.
- Stand next to the bike, grasp the bike by the seat and handlebars, pick the bike up 2-4 inches and drop it to the ground. Listen for noises. The chain will slap against the frame and that’s normal. Fenders will rattle, they might be loose. Investigate each noise and determine if it’s a normal noise or some sign that there is an issue.
- Now go for a short roll. Just far enough to test if the brakes work. If you can stop then go further and try the gears.
- Give the bike a dry wipe down and get the dust, leaves and spiders off of it.
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.