Domane AL 5 Disc is fast, smooth, and confident. Our best alloy Domane is built with a race-worthy Shimano 105 groupset, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and a vibration-absorbing fork and handlebar to keep you feeling fresh on long, competitive rides.
It's right for you if...
You want a comfortable, high-performance alloy road bike built with higher-end components. You're planning to crank out lots of fun, fast miles on pavement and even light gravel rail trails.
The tech you get
A 2x11 (22 speed) Shimano 105 drivetrain has a wide range of gears for riding on any terrain. The lightweight aluminum frame has fender mounts and a stable Endurance Geometry for a confident, comfortable ride. Plus, tubeless ready rims and hydraulic disc brakes for stopping power in any conditions. A carbon fork and IsoZone handlebar absorb fatiguing road vibration.
The final word
Our best aluminum Domane boasts race-worthy parts and a comfortable ride quality that can’t be matched on long rides and rough roads.
Why you'll love it
- This versatile bike is fully capable of taking on rough roads, challenging rides, races, and even light gravel riding
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won't fatigue as quickly
- Setting your wheels up tubeless reduces the overall weight of your bike and the chance you’ll get a flat
- Bigger tire clearance lets you run wider tires for more traction and stability on rail trails and other light gravel roads
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
|Frame||100 Series Alpha Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal routing, fender mounts, DuoTrap S compatible, flat mount disc|
|Fork||Domane AL carbon, tapered alloy steerer, internal brake routing, fender mounts, flat mount disc|
|Headset||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom|
Front: 100 x 12mm thru-axle
Rear: 142 x 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Affinity Disc, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 21mm width, presta valve|
|Hubs||Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, centerlock disc, Shimano 11-speed freehub|
|Spokes||14g stainless steel|
|Tires||Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, wire bead, 60 TPI, 700c x 32|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano RS500, 68mm, threaded external|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000, 31.8mm clamp|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000, long cage, 34T max cog|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano 105 HG700-11, 11-34, 11 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 R7020, 11 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-SF, alloy, 31.8mm, internal Di2 routing|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager Supertack Perf tape|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, flat mount, w/Shimano SM-RT70, 160mm, Centerlock rotors|
|Saddle||Bontrager P3 Verse Comp, steel rails|
|Seat Post||Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm, 8mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Lithium Grey/Trek Black / 58cm||601842379578||1045640||DOM35707852K|