The new 8-Bit System is a group of multi-tools designed to work together to solve most trailside fixes. They are lightweight, strong, versatile, and small enough to fit in a jersey pocket or riding tool wrap. Three multi-tools begin the 8-Bit System: 8-Bit Chainbreaker + Utility Knife Multi-Tool, 8-Bit Tire Lever + Rim Dent Remover Multi-Tool, and 8-Bit Pack Pliers. A total of 22 functions between the three tools will keep you rolling to the next town or trailhead.
- 17 functions: spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdriver bits; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25 Torx-compatible bits; install and remove master links; clear tire sealant clogs from valve stem; tighten valve stem lock nut
- Magnets keep all bits in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when head is bent
- 8mm hex bit tested to over 40 Nm torque
- Pliers works with 9-, 10-, 11- and 12-speed master links and chains (not compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed chains)
- Master Link storage is compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links (not compatible with Connex Links by Wipperman)
- High quality Kraftform Plus screwdrivers.
- Multi-component Kraftform Plus handle
- Hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer.
- Lasertips microscopically roughened for optimal bite to the screw.
- ''Take it easy'' tool finder with color coding according to profiles and size stamp
- The hexagonal anti-roll feature
- Tire levers set made of glass fibre reinforced plastic
- Safely lever the tires off of the rim without damaging the rim
- 1/4" hexagon mounting in the tire lever allow the use of a 1/4" bit
- With valve core tool and deflater
T-handle screwdriver: The ideal handle shape to allow high torque transmission in difficult tightening and loosening situations. The ergonomic shape of the handle fills the palm of the hand well, the fingers lie safely in the soft rounded handle recesses. The whole hand makes contact with the handle and friction losses between the hand and the handle are avoided. There is a special surface treatment of the blades for high corrosion protection and an optimum fit in the screw head.
- T-handle screwdriver for the transmission of high tightening and loosening moments
- Ergonomic 2-component handle with finger handle recesses and pleasant surface feel for high power transmission and fatigue-free working
- "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding according to profile and size
- With additional short arm for the transmission of extremely high torques due to the leverage of the long arm
- With holding function (HF) securely holds the hexagon socket screw on the tool
Service your TRP brakes like a pro with our new Bleed Funnel.
BRAKE MODEL COMPATIBILITY
QUADIEM SERIES YES
TRAIL SERIES YES
SLATE SERIES NO*
HYLEX SERIES YES
HY/RD SERIES YES
HYDRO TT YES
DASH SERIES NO
After feedback from our pro Athletes (and their mechanics) we have developed the TRP bleed funnel to simplify the bleed process. Take your service to the next level.
*Slate uses a smaller bleed fitting. Funnel can be used with a slate Bleed fitting adapter
TB-1065: For Shimano® cartridge B.B. & ISIS drive compatible. Use with 1/2” Dr. driver and 24mm wrench. TB-1065 can be turned with TB-8830.
TB-1075: For Shimano® & lSlS drive compatible. Use with 1/2” Dr. air driver.
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench.
TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally.
- Repairs large punctures and slices
- Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal
- Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding
- Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant
- Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires
- Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover
- Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures
- Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment
- Simple and easy to refill
Confident braking means you can go faster. Enough said. SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit is compatible with SRAM XO, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following:
- 2 syringes/fittings
- Bleed blocks
- Torx tool
- Crow's foot
- Bleeding Edge Fitting