- Fits Truvativ ISIS bottom brackets with 8-notch flanged cups (also fits crank spider nut on older X-Flow and Stylo crankarms) - CNC machined, heat treated steel construction - 1/2" ratchet drive and 32mm wrench flat tool interfaces
- 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm hex key wrench - Phillips screwdriver - T25 Torx - Satin finish
The Trident is a patented, award-winning, 2-in-1 master link pliers. Easy to use and built to last. Allows for the master link to be installed and removed by hand.
$6.99 - $11.99
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
TB-1065: For Shimano® cartridge B.B. & ISIS drive compatible. Use with 1/2” Dr. driver and 24mm wrench. TB-1065 can be turned with TB-8830. TB-1075: For Shimano® & lSlS drive compatible. Use with 1/2” Dr. air driver.
- BB wrench for Shimano Hollowtech II, Truvativ GXP, FSA and Campagnolo, and other similar types of cups with 16 external notches - Use with 32mm wrench or 1/2" Dr. ratchet wrench
Used to install and disassemble Shimano Hollowtech II, Truvativ, FSA Megaexo, Giga X-pipe, Campagnolo Ulta-Torque and other external bearing bottom brackets.
- Freewheel remover for Shimano HG cassettes with center pin
Freewheel turner for 1/8" fixed gear cogs
- For Shimano HG Cassettes - Use with 24mm and 19mm wrench or 1/2" ratchet wrench
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
Use on 8, 9, 10 speed and BMX/Fixie chains (3/32" and 3/16").
- High quality bracket rool, easily assemble the lockring of bottom brackets - Fits most lock-rings
Great tool for riders and home enthusiasts to remove pedals. 15mm wrench size.
- 4-in-1 cable cutter - Cuts cables and housing - Crimps cable ends - Crimps housing end caps
Professional hub cone wrenches available in multiple sizes.
Features two different slot depths. Made from high quality steel to gently adjust bent or damaged brake rotors.
2-in-1 cotterless crank tool for standard square type crank, Shimano splined octalink and ISIS.
Set of 3 tire levers with a steel core for extra strength.
Chainring nut wrench for Torx 40/6mm hex
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
$24.00 - $29.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$22.99 - $56.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
- Concentrated degreaser and wash that cleans grime, oil and greases gently - Safe on all surfaces
A great way to make cleaning easier is to remove your wheels. While this may seem excessive, removing the wheels from your bike opens up many tight areas that are tough to clean, allowing easier access and better visibility of these surfaces. The Pedro's Chain Keeper was designed with this wheels-off technique in mind and makes sure your chain stays off your frame, preventing damage and keeping your drivetrain free to turn as is commonly needed during cleaning. Try it out! The Chain Keeper inserts into the right rear dropout when the wheel is removed for cleaning, storing, or transporting your bike. The quick-release lever allows for fast and easy installation and removal.
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park's Bladed Spoke Holder is a must for building and truing wheels that feature bladed spokes. It has 4 different size slots to fit a wide variety of bladed (aero) spokes from .08 to 2mm wide. It holds them safely in place to prevent twisting as you turn the nipple to true and tension the wheel.
Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 12-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8" drive. - 46mm 12-notch OD cup - Race Face® Cinch™, Rotor® BSA30, Zipp® Vuma™, Hawk Racing™ BB3086™, and more
Page 1 of 7 Next page